Wednesday 14 August 2013

12 Cats Who Are Serious About Reading

Reading books is serious business, and no one knows that better than these twelve cats.

1. “Go away, I’m reading Purrnest Hemingway.”

"Go away, I'm reading Purrnest Hemingway."

2. “This book has absolutely no information on killing birds.”

"This book has absolutely no information on killing birds."
To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee

3. “For the love of God, turn the page. You are like the slowest reader ever.”

"For the love of God, turn the page. You are like the slowest reader ever."

4. “Now that’s what I’m Tolkien about.”

"Now that's what I'm Tolkien about."

5. “Oh books, you understand me.”

"Oh books, you understand me."

6. “He really should have called it The Story of EdgarPawtelle.”

"He really should have called it The Story of Edgar Paw telle ."
The Story of Edgar Sawtelle by David Wroblewski

7. “What am I reading? You’ve probably never heard of it.”

"What am I reading? You've probably never heard of it."

8. “I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.”

"I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany."

9. “Quit Russian me, I’m trying to read here.”

"Quit Russian me, I'm trying to read here."

10. “This is my book. There are many like it but this one is mine.”

"This is my book. There are many like it but this one is mine."

11. “Literary cat is not amused.”

"Literary cat is not amused."

12. “It’s called reading between the lines.”

"It's called reading between the lines."

BONUS: A cat reading about cats. Catception.

BONUS: A cat reading about cats. Catception .



No comments:

Post a Comment