Thursday 13 February 2014

Bullie in the paper

Lucia Power The story for those that don't know is quite an amazing one. We had a tonne 

of phone calls from friends asking if we had seen this photo in the Metro newspaper, it is 

like their pic of the day. I called Metro and luckily they gave me his details, I tracked him 

down and we met him one evening. He took several photos of Ruby that night. The photo 

is called Dogs and Angels taken at Angel Station in London, Ruby is the dog and the man 

is my husband Matt, it was taken when she was about 2 years old. Unfortunately not copy 

written and we have seen this print everywhere. Ruby is now 8 and a half and we have 

been  a fantastic nanny dog to my son. Anyway that is the story of where this photo came 

from. 





No comments:

Post a Comment