Tuesday 11 February 2014

Full Moon Lust: ( perfect for the Full moon on Valentine's Day )
Sitting skyclad ( naked ) under a full moon, while chanting:

"A wolf's true form for all to see
Guided by spirits, I turn to thee
Give me the power of eternal night
So I may wander under moonlight"

To be wolf in dark and light
To be a prowler of the night
To thee to make it soon
Scream with me, and rut with me,

Tremble in terror and desire of me,
Dance that wild, frenzied dance with me,
Journey to the dark, dank depths with me.
And you will know sheer ecstasy, utter agony,
And the intoxicating thrill of the hunt.

And we will meet at the Crossroads together, as we always have.
We will wander far and wide, with a fire raging in your head.
And I will show you the way on those crooked and hidden paths
I will tell you things no other could

I will take you to places unknown, and unseen
I will teach you. Guide you. Push you. Pull you. Rip you open.
I will show you what it means to be my devotee
I will break you and remake you,
Over and over…
And you will love me…
And when I’m not with you
You will Remember me Always and Forever you are Mine

Go to Sleep
Dream of your Wolf

Before any Spell or ritual is performed the magic spell should be read and understood completely. All items needed for the ritual should be on hand. Rituals should not be taken lightly. Rituals should always be done with respect.~ Daw~

photo credit Joe Manganiello



No comments:

Post a Comment