Tuesday 15 May 2018

10 Quotes that Cling to My Heart. Via Briana DeLucia

Briana DeLucia pic


1) “Almost. It’s a big word for me. I feel it everywhere. Almost home. Almost happy. Almost changed. Almost, but not quite. Not yet. Soon, maybe.” ~ Joan Bauer
2) “I am, in every thought of my heart, yours.” ~ Woodrow Wilson
3) “Trying to forget really doesn’t work. In fact, it’s pretty much the same as remembering. But I tried to forget anyway, and to ignore the fact that I was remembering you all the time.” ~ Rebecca Stead
4) “Close your eyes and imagine the best version of you possible. That’s who you really are, let go of any part of you that doesn’t believe it.” ~ C. Assaad
5) “I wanted to run / but there was just no where to go / living in a dream world / praying it don’t show / Who I am / is who they want me to be / But I’m having a hard time finding me / Don’t take my hand, darlin’ / Just let me go / I’ve gotta do this by myself / That’s one thing I know” ~ Randy Rogers, One Thing I Know
6) “Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strength. When you overcome hardships, that is strength.” ~ Arnold Schwarzennegger
7) “That’s the thing about ‘what ifs’; they don’t matter. They don’t change anything. All they do is make it unable for you to heal.” ~ Lindy Zart
8) “Distance is not for the fearful, it’s for the bold. It’s for those who are willing to spend a lot of time alone in exchange for a little time with the one they love. It’s for those who know a good thing when they see it, even if they don’t see it nearly enough.” ~ Meghan Daum
9) “For hearing my thoughts, understanding my dreams, and being my best friend. For filling my life with joy, and loving me without end.” ~ Unknown
10) “The grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.” ~ Joseph Addison
~
~
~
~
Author: Briana DeLucia
Images: Author’s Own
Editor: Travis May


No comments:

Post a Comment